Thursday, April 2, 2009


Stony's is the father son team of Steve and Tony Cohn. We take the art of pizza making to you with our one of a kind mobile pizza business. We can cater small parties or do large events such as the SXSW music festival or the Lone Star Hot Rod Show. Our regular location is at the corner of Red River and 6th Street in hoppin downtown Austin Texas. Our hours at this location are Wednesday-Saturday, 9PM-3AM. If you truly want the best pizza downtown come check us out. We are so confident that you will love our pizza that we have a written guarantee. "Take a bite, if you don't like our pizza we'll buy it back".

No comments:

Post a Comment


Stony's Delivers

This toon depicting me(Steve Cohn) on my homemade cycle was drawn by my good friend from Maui, Mark Astrella. Mark's artwork can be seen at numerous galleries on the island of Maui. I was honored that he drew this perfect likeness of me. Mahalo Mark.